Last updated: June 17, 2020
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you visit our website, we collect and process information that may include, but is not limited to: IP address, Name, Geo-location, Postal address, Email address, Telephone number, Work history and Areas of interest.
If you provide us with your social media details, we may retrieve publicly available information about you from social media.
We also gather data about the length of time you spend on our website, pages visited, and information about your computer, such as your browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some portions of our service may be unavailable to use.
We use session cookies to operate our site and preference cookies to remember your preferences and various job searches.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To customize content for you
- To provide customer support
- Data and analytics
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other job opportunities that relate to those that you have searched before. Unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Storage of Data
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us and we work hard to protect you and us from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information on our site. But, remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Our site is built with strong security features that continuously protect your information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with certain rights regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. In addition to our privacy policies outlined below, you may contact us to submit a data rights request to know what personal information has been collected about you in the past 12 months and with whom it has been shared, and to access that information and request that it be deleted.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your consent, we will get your permission before sharing your information with any third-party website or service. We use data we have about you (like your search history and preferences) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, or services of a particular partner. We will ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal information.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We provide some paid services within the service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. PayPal).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box (P.O. Box 47863, LOS ANGELES, CA 90047)