Macy s is proudly America s Department Store. There s a reason we ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time to join Macy s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation.
Online sales are booming at Macy s. Our Distribution Center teams are key to our success in the modern retail landscape. They make sure that products arrive at our stores – and each customer s doorstep – on time, in perfect condition. Behind the scenes, a lot goes into getting products to customers. When a shopper makes an online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the merchandise to get it delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible across the country and around the world. It takes a lot of smart people working together to make that happen, and so there are many roles you can play, including (but not limited to): material handlers, equipment drivers, inventory control, packers, quality assurance, safety specialists, asset protection, and many more. Whatever role you play we value you as a colleague. Choose the challenge that s right for you!
Provides administrative support for the operational departments which includes working with timekeeping systems and reports, staffing plans an hour allocation. Maintains tracking of all equipment and supplies for all operational departments. Perform other duties as assigned
* Handle Kronos and timekeeping issues including verifying rosters each day
* Create and developing reporting tools to assist business needs.
* Collect data using system information including, WM, LM, PM and Kronos
* Assist with staffing plans and hours allocation
* Handle paperwork and reporting
* Printing packing labels as needed
* Manage the equipment room
* Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance.
* Adhere to conveyor lockout procedures.
* Work on elevated platforms and conveyor systems.
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
*Qualifications and Competencies:*
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Minimum of two years of administrative, or customer service experience preferred.
* Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
* Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
* Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld technology
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
*Physical Requirements: *
* Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
* May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, depth perception and color vision
* Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
* Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
*This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[SFPC Art. 49]( here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9]( here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[PC Ch. 9-3500]( here.*
Associated topics: account, account management, costume, courteous, outlet, retail sales, sales, showroom, solicit, solitation
Tagged as: account, Account Management, Costume, Courteous, outlet, Retail Sales, sales, Showroom, Solicit, Solitation
Immediate Warehouse Openings! How would you like to have a stable full-time job with Excellent, Low-Cost Healthcare Benefits, Pay Raise...Apply For This Job
Warehouse Associate wanted in Dayton, OH1st Shift hours are 8am-5pm (May vary)Pay is $15 per hourResponsibilities Include:* Pulling orders* packing*...Apply For This Job
*NOW HIRING!**Order Picker (Non-Forklift)**1st Shift**Ready to Work for a Great Company That Treats You Right?*Get to know ProLogistix! We re...Apply For This Job
*Machine Operators* *Company in Corona is seeking Machine Operators to add to the production team.**Temp to hire opportunity! Company offers...Apply For This Job
*Inventory Specialist**Apply Now. Immediate Hires!**1st Shift**Great Company. Great Culture. *One click away. That s all that stands between you and...Apply For This Job