– Operating assigned machines and all other associated work including; preventative maintenance, machine changeovers, adjusting for operational efficiency, and assist other operators as necessary.
– Startup machine and observes operation to detect malfunctions.
– Performing best practice quality checks.
– Identifying and report defective materials.
– Maintaining awareness of your area for possible hazards such as loose wires, loose parts, scattered tools, puddled juice or water, loose cording from cap pallets, open knives, bottles laying around moving parts of star wheel assembly.
– During downtime take care of accumulating rework.
– Manually record data as required, charting necessary process adjustments based on data findings.
– Ensuring quality checks and procedures are complete.
– Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all equipment.
– Observing all safety procedures.
– Completing required documentation to maintain packaging specs.
– Verifying such specs as cap torque, stream pressure, container fill temperature, fill weights, codes. etc.
– Determine causes of downtime and document it on the downtime sheet.
– Reports food safety and quality problems to Plant Management and SQFP to initiate action.
2nd shift Differential is $.35 additionally and 3rd Shift Differential is $.70 additionally.
Shift start: 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday to Friday, and occasional Saturdays 2nd and 3rd shift
Machine operations within a manufacturing environment preferred.
We are the world s largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, manufactured to individual customer specifications and requirements.
Associated topics: automated, cad, composite laminator, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided design, fabrication, machine operator, precision machining, programming
Tagged as: Automated, Cad, Composite Laminator, Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Fabrication, Machine Operator, Precision Machining, Programming
*About:* Macy s is proudly America s Department Store. There s a reason we ve been around for 160 years....Apply For This Job
The Assistant General Manager position will help their General Manager meet station operational, sales and profitability objectives and serve our...Apply For This Job
Company Overview Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers...Apply For This Job
*Immediate Job Available! **General Labor, Multi Shifts.**No Experience Necessary!**Reliable Pay. Great Company and People.*Immediate Opportunity! Are you a quick learner,...Apply For This Job
* Immediate Openings Start Right Away! * Competitive Hourly Rates * Colleague Weekend Bonus Program earn up to $2.00 more...Apply For This Job