Raleigh Durham Embassy Suites
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Front Office Manager
The primary purpose of the Night Auditor is to provide guests with an excellent hotel experience while functioning as the sole Front Office Associate during the overnight shift.
The Night Auditor will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
– Provide accounting support to the hotel by ensuring all revenues are posted to the correct department , balance the guest ledger on a daily basis and complete all necessary reports ;
– Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity ;
– Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner , taking initiative to resolve all issues and ensuring that all matters are resolved or escalated to the appropriate representative;
– Provide reports to management about asset utilization and audit results ; ,
– Work proactively to recommend changes in operations and financial activities ;
– Manage daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report ;
– May be required to make management decisions in a manager’s absence ;
– Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate ;
– Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets ; and
– Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position .
Required Prior Experience:
Six (6) m onths of Front Office experience in hotel environment .
Prior experience performing basic accounting duties
High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Licenses/ Certification:
Valid state driver’s license and adhere to all company guidelines regarding moving violations (if role involves operating company vehicle) .
Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to enter data, or process information
Able to stand and/or walk for duration of schedule shift
Able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
F lexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
Tagged as: BHotelB, br
The Setai. Arrive at a place that embraces you in its serenity. That whispers with an unmistakable imprint of grace...Apply For This Job
Overview Cooks provide high-quality, best-in-class, culinary offerings to delight our guests. Our Cooks are responsible for prepping, cooking and presenting...Apply For This Job
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in South Bend is looking for a Director of Sales to join our team. Our...Apply For This Job
This position is based in Grand Canyon, AZ. Affordable housing available. *BONUS: Free employee housing through October 31st 2021* Starting...Apply For This Job
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a...Apply For This Job