*We’re in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you. Are you ready to be a part of the team?*
Concentra has an opening for a Medical Support Specialist. When you build your career with Concentra, you will utilize your Medical Assistant training to learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness.
As a Medical Assistant you will:
* Work one-on-one with patients as a health care provider
* Monitor the flow of onboarding patients and delivering routine medical care
* Handle blood draws, injections, EKGs, vitals, drug screens, rooming patients and much more.
* Our Medical Assistant greet our patients, obtain their medical histories and verify patient information
* Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing
* Provide assistance during examinations and treatment
* Perform ancillary testing and tasks as directed by the Center Medical Director (including but not limited to PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
* Performs DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing
* In addition to Medical Assistant duties, you will be cross trained to perform Front Office duties including greeting patients, obtaining authorization, check in/out, communication of wait times, etc.
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, training as a medical assistant, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
* Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
* Certified Medical Assistant (CMA, RMA) preferred but not required
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a full medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
* Be part of a committed team that s growing fast and making a difference
* At many locations, you ll enjoy a M-F schedule your weekends are all yours
* Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance your knowledge and skills
* Perform medical procedures beyond the traditional role
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Associated topics: blood collection, hematopathology, medical laboratory science, services, sterile processing technician, technician, technician ii, technician iii, technician laboratory, technologist
Tagged as: az, Blood Collection, CA, co, GA, Hematopathology, IA, IL, In, Medical Laboratory Science, NC, NV, OH, services, Sterile Processing Technician, technician, Technician Ii, Technician Iii, Technician Laboratory, technologist, TX
Responsibilities Centennial Hills Hospital is a member of The Valley Health System, a network of six acute care hospitals that...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Are you looking for a work environment as a Medical/Surgical Nurse (RN) where diversity...Apply For This Job
3+ years of recent ED registered nurse experience strongly preferred. 1+ years of recent charge nurse or team lead experience...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem Medical City Dallas Registered Nurse / RN – Acute Care Float Pool – Seasonal Position...Apply For This Job
RN – Registered Nurse – Med/Surg [Apply Now]( *Requisition* R119847 *Market* Oregon, Ohio *Department* Med/Surg Unit – Mercy St. Charles...Apply For This Job