GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Must possess experience, education or training that has provided a basic knowledge of data processing functions and general management principles that enabled the applicant to understand the stages required to automate a work process, experience may have been gained in work such as computer operator or assistant, computer sales representative, program analyst, or other positions that required the use or adaptation of computer programs and systems. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Must possess at least Thirty (36) months experience, education, or training that approaches techniques and requirements appropriate to an assigned computer applications area or computer specialty area in an organization. Experience planning the sequence of actions necessary to accomplish the assignment where this entailed coordination with others outside the organizational unit and development of project controls. Experience that required adaptations of guidelines or precedents to meet the needs of the assignment. Experience preparing documentation on cost/benefit studies where is involved summarizing the material and organizing it in a logical fashion. CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT & NOTES: 1. Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate security clearance of the position.
2. This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968. An individual convicted of a qualifying crime of domestic violence may not perform the duties of this position.
3. Ability to establish effective professional working relationships with coworkers and customers, contributing to a cooperative working environment and successful accomplishment of the mission.
4. May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours; overtime may be required.
5. The duties and responsibilities of your job may significantly impact the environment. You are responsible to maintain awareness of your environmental responsibilities as dictated by legal and regulatory requirements, your organization, and its changing mission.
6. THIS POSITION CONDUCTS INFORMATION ASSURANCE FUNCTIONS. THE INCUMBENT SHALL COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN CERTIFICATION. CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS ARE OUTLINED IN DOD INSTRUCTION 8570.01-M
Your resume must also demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the next lower grade...Apply For This Job
Qualifications required: Knowledge of Federal Emergency Management and Continuity laws, directives, and guidance. Ability to interpret and implement guidance regarding...Apply For This Job
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described in the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Qualification Standards...Apply For This Job
To qualify for an IT Specialist (OS/CUSTSPT) your qualifications must include:Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience that equipped you...Apply For This Job
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this...Apply For This Job
You must meet the following requirements within 14 days of the closing date of this announcement. Specialized Experience: For the...Apply For This Job