Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Country Inn & Suites Orlando
5440 Forbes Place
Orlando, FL 32812
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the engineering division. In the absence of the Director, the assistant will assume the administrative, financial and operating aspects of the hotel as they relate to engineering.
– Ensure the hotel is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
– Supervise and train all Engineering staff in Customer Service, Empowerment, Standard Operating Procedures and Loss Prevention.
– Create and post all Engineering staffs schedules.
– Create and adhere to annual budget for department.
– Assist in developing financial forecasts and actively participate in monthly profit/loss review meetings.
– Create and implement preventative maintenance program for all hotel equipment.
– Ensure all emergency and life safety equipment and systems are inspected, tested and certified per Highgate Hotel standards.
– Actively participate in energy conservation programs.
– Review all guest and meeting planner comment cards to ensure problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
– Ensure compliancewith the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
– Assist with the administration of all vendor contracts controlled by the engineering department.
– Ensure that room maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and courteous manner.
– Follow up on all alarms immediately to determine the exact location and cause.Determine emergency status and report findings to Front Desk.Take immediate action as necessary.
– Assist as necessary with special projects and renovations.
– Support and participate in all Highgate Hotel programs.
– Participate in Highgate Hotel Safety Committee.
Associated topics: guest room attendant, house, houseperson, janitorial, maid, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia, pool attendant, servidor de lavanderfa, white, wyndham
Tagged as: Guest Room Attendant, house, houseperson, Janitorial, Maid, Planchadores Tintoreria Y Lavanderia, Pool Attendant, Servidor De Lavanderfa, White, wyndham
Highgate Hotels Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the...Apply For This Job
Area Wide Protective Hiring Event! Come join us at the Area Wide Protective in Charlotte! Interviewing & On-The-Spot-Hiring for: Traffic...Apply For This Job
This is the job description for ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER. Job Title: Assistant General ManagerDepartment: Administration & GeneralCompany: Dimension HospitalityReports To:...Apply For This Job
$14/Hour PLUS Bonus Potential! As the team at Zaxby’s expands, we’re saving a seat for you! To our guests, Zaxby’s...Apply For This Job
Line Cook – New Orleans Job Overview Prepare all menu items and prep work to Taste Buds Management standards. Quality...Apply For This Job