We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Club Concierge – Beaver Creek
This position will be responsible for total guest satisfaction from pre-arrival contact, logistics in the bookings and reconfirmation of guests’ reservations, fully acquainted with local points of interests, and coordination of guests’ parcels, mail and special deliveries. This position will communicate with guests and employees both verbally and in writing to answer questions, and provide clear direction in advising and instructing staff in resort details with a focus on luxury service.
– Provide thorough follow-up with all guest communications.
– Able to answer overflow phone calls, check-in/out guests, research and address minor billing issues for guests in real-time, and enter thorough and complete guest notes into LMS reservation and concierge system in a timely and complete manner.
– Review all arrivals to ensure all instructions and billing requests have been addressed properly, room types are appropriate, VIP status and procedures are being followed, and alerting leadership and team of potential issues with recommendations on how to resolve for guest upon arrival.
– Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, meeting rooms, car rentals, airline shuttle service, etc. according to individual needs and company guideline regarding preferred vendors.
– Active in the promotion of in house events and adventure programing. Help manage sign-up sheets, and waivers of liability, etc.
– Perform according to the RockResorts Brand Standards, and those set forth by the manager.
– Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing with guests, co-workers, and outside vendors.
– Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
– Ruthlessly prioritize time to ensure that in-house guests and future guests are receiving appropriate attention while maintaining an engaged and welcoming lobby presence. Every guest should be “Welcomed” in to our space.
– Accurately bill and audit CME and other vendor charges regards to guest folio.
– Communicate guest requests with Bell/Valet, Housekeeping, Engineering, Loss Prevention and the Loading Dock as needed using prescribed systems LMS, hotSOS, and/or directly as appropriate.
– Implements “Operation Elevation” when appropriate and oversees follow through.
– Develops strong working relationships with other department managers and directors to ensure communication and teamwork is at an optimum.
– College education preferred
– Word, Excel, Outlook, LMS
– Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests, fellow Executives and employees throughout the organization.
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf in the summer
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at 16.00 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
– Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
– Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
– Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 327754
Associated topics: alley, bell, club, door attendant, front desk, guest, hostess, inn, lobby, luggage attendant
Tagged as: Alley, Bell, Club, Door Attendant, Front Desk, guest, hostess, Inn, Lobby, Luggage Attendant
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a...Apply For This Job
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in South Bend is looking for a Director of Sales to join our team. Our...Apply For This Job
BEST Crowd Management, a GardaWorld Company provides a full array of event-staffing and crowd-management services for top venues and major...Apply For This Job
Position starts at 13.34 per hour AND $500 Hiring Bonus. Candidates must be willing to work evenings, weekends and holidays....Apply For This Job
Hotel: Springfield University Plaza Job Description Profile: Telecommute: No Bonus Eligible: No Direct Reports: No Reports To: General Manager or...Apply For This Job