* Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, assisting with showering, dressing, grooming, feeding, and overall maintaining our residents good hygiene.
* Monitoring health, obtaining vital signs and tracking food / liquid intake
* Delivering meals, ensuring food is appropriate per each residents custom care plan Tracking and reporting resident data consistently, accurately and in a timely manner
* Consistently and promptly reporting resident changes of condition
* Complying with procedures for infection prevention, including hand washing, TB and Hepatitis B requirements and blood borne pathogen regulations
* Safely fulfilling all work assignments Safeguarding residents protected health information
* Successful completion of the State-approved Nursing Assistant certification course
* High School diploma or equivalent OR three years certified nursing experience in long term care
* English as first or second language with the ability to read and communicate at an adequate level
Don’t forget to ask what benefits you might qualify for!
* Direct Deposit
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, and more
* Employee Referral Program
* Continuing Education
* Tuition Assistant
* Employee Assistant Program
Apply today and get considered immediately!
We are seeking driven and dependable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our tight-knit nursing team! CNAs will significantly contribute to the health, well-being and quality of life of our residents by implementing care plans as part of a team of other nurses and nursing assistants, and under the direction of the registered nurse and/or physician. They are a key team member to ensure the highest quality of care is being delivered to our patients.
Our care teams have a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. We value the expertise you bring to the table, but we also provide unlimited opportunities for you to grow your nursing career. Skilled Nursing and Dedicated Rehabilitation are our areas of expertise, and we thrive to make our patients and residents as comfortable and happy as possible.
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get connected with employers that have the job that you have been looking for!
Associated topics: advanced, aprn, arnp, arnp c, certified nursing assistant, clinic, nurse practitioner, nurse specialist, prn, specialist
Tagged as: advanced, Aprn, Arnp, Arnp C, Certified Nursing Assistant, clinic, FL, NC, NM, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Specialist, NY, OH, OR, pa, prn, specialist, TX, WV
Summary:Provides direct patient care, at a proficient level, using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of...Apply For This Job
Summary:Provides direct patient care at a proficient level, in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice with the policies,...Apply For This Job
*Specific cases in:* St. Charles St. John the Baptist St. James Orleans Jefferson St. Bernard St. Tammany Licensed Practical Nurse...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time SIGN-ON Bonus offered! Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion....Apply For This Job
This position qualifies for a $15,000 sign on bonus.** **Must have 2 years RN experience to qualify for the sign...Apply For This Job