Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
The Elite Growth Practice (EGP) Relationship Manager role is a position on the Financial Advisor Team which operates in a capacity to further develop and service the client base. They are responsible for implementing and executing the Elite Growth Practice Model (EGP) in their specific functional role. Specific accountabilities for the role may vary depending on the teams practice. Performance is measured through specific goals, metrics and behavior’s related to the execution of the EGP model. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements
The Elite Growth Practice (EGP) Relationship Manager position may be filled at a Trainee, Specialist or Senior level depending on experience of the candidate and needs of the Financial Advisor Team. The Trainee is a non-exempt position for a hire lacking required security licenses and/or designation. This position allows the individual to become fully licensed and achieve the appropriate designations required for the position. If Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) licenses and approved designation are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe to be eligible for Specialist position.
The Relationship Manager supports the Financial Advisor team to further develop and enhance existing client relationships. He or she will spend the majority of time on relationship management activities, acting as a key point of contact for clients on any non-administrative requests/needs. Assist with and attend client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products, and market developments in an effort to promote growth and acquisition. Engage portfolio managers, product specialists and/or relevant team members to support the coordination of all sales and service activities. Works with the Financial Advisor and/or team Senior Business Manager to develop, implement, and monitor the team’s client service model.
* Identify and own the client onboarding process
* Document client interactions and provide team with time sensitive updates
* Execute on team service model
* Assist the Financial Advisor Team and/or Senior Business Manager in developing, and monitoring the team’s client book segmentation strategy
* Engage specialists/partners to address client’s needs
* Identify and own the client off boarding process
* Attend client review meetings to assist in re-discovery conversations, capture notes and follow up in Sales Force, and track all actions/activities to ensure highest level of client service
* Monitor and report on client satisfaction and manage the resolution of client escalations
* Series 7, 63/65 or 66 or equivalent; must obtain all state registrations in support of Financial Advisor(s) and Advisor Team(s) If Series 7, 63/65 or 66 or equivalent are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe to be eligible for Specialist position.
* SAFE ACT Registration
* Individuals in this role are required to maintain a Form ADV -2B, which provides clients details on individuals experience and educational background, along with other requirements governed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”)
* Obtain and/or maintain at least one firm approved designation
* Possess and demonstrate strong communication skills
* Ability to lead through collaboration and influence without direct authority
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of the suite of Wealth Management products and services
* Proven ability to manage risk and support sound decisions
* Ability to research escalated client issues for response/resolution
Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
**This position is posted as a more senior position but is flexible to be filled as a lower level position if the posted qualifications are met by a strong lower level applicant.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Tagged as: Goals, Ific, Metri
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships...Apply For This Job
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on! Based in Austin, TX, we make Mobile and...Apply For This Job
POSITION OVERVIEW *CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS*We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to support inbound...Apply For This Job
Primary Job PurposeThe Appeals Specialist II is responsible for all activities associated with requests for Provider Billing Disputes and Appeals....Apply For This Job
If you are a Front End Developer with experience, please read on! Located in Beautiful Chadds Ford, PA we are...Apply For This Job