*Position:* Supplier Accounting Associate II
*Job Description:* *What You ll Be Doing**:*
Under limited supervision, responsible for providing routine to moderately complex accounting support by the tracking and collecting of supplier pricing programs with higher thresholds than the Coordinator. Serves as lead to a team of Supplier Accounting Coordinators and is the initial escalation point for more complex issues. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to Arrow s suppliers, corporate departments and sales branches by staying within Service Level Agreements. Ensures that Arrow obtains the correct, maximum dollars allowed as well as ensures an accurate valuation of Arrow s financial and system inventories. Performs basic accounting functions such as reconciling accounts to general ledger, preparing journal entries, determining adequacy of reserves, and preparing monthly reporting packages.
* Research moderately complex supplier disputes and audits to provide corrected or updated information as required.
* Serves as lead to a team of Supplier Accounting Coordinators: Includes providing training (informal and formal) and reviewing and assisting team with work assignments.
* Initial escalation point for Coordinators regarding more complex issues.
* Reconcile accounts to the general ledger, prepare journal entries, determine adequacy of reserve, and prepare a monthly reporting package.
* Ensure timely collection of amounts due by suppliers.
*What We Are Looking For:*
* Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
* Completes work under moderate supervision
* Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
* Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
* Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
*Experience / Education*:
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3 5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
*What s In It For You:*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* Bike Racks
* And more!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$21.63 – $26.44Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Accounting/Finance *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
Tagged as: position, Suppl
Position Summary Posting Note: The Corporate Development Officer II will join the Corporate Development team as a front line fundraiser...Apply For This Job
Fast Track Partner Grow with our dependable team. We are currently seeking managers to become part of New York Life...Apply For This Job
Position: Knowledge Program Manager Job Description: The ideal location for this role is Denver but there is a possibility to...Apply For This Job
Overview At Emory Healthcare, we integrate science and caring to change the face of health care. Our team members are...Apply For This Job
The future of tomorrow starts with emerging technology talent across the U.S. Revature is looking to hire over 300 Junior...Apply For This Job