Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Essential Job Functions:
– Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
– Educate guest about products used and recommend products for home use
– Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book and guest scheduling.
– Keep work areas clean and treatment rooms organized according to standards.
– Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial treatments offered in spa.
– Complete client product cards after each body treatment.
– Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
– Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
– Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment.
– Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management and/or resort management.
– Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
– Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
– Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
– Colorado State massage and aesthetician license. -required
– Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. -required
– Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
– Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
– Must be able to work through the April 20th, 2019. -required
– College Degree in hospitality or business related field. -preferred
– A minimum of 2 years experience in the Medical, Salon or the Spa industry. -preferred
– Conversational Spanish or other languages helpful. -preferred
– Ablility to lift 30 lbs. -preferred.
The budgeted range starts at 31.50-33.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Accrued Sick Time
– Discount lift tickets for friends and family
– Free ski lessons
– Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
– Discounted bike haul & golf
– Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
– Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
– Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304710
Associated topics: acupressure, acupuncture, lmt, masajista, massage, massage therapist, masseuse, medical, professional, therapy
Tagged as: Acupressure, Acupuncture, Lmt, Masajista, Massage, Massage Therapist, Masseuse, medical, professional, Therapy
*The Job: *As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant General Manager, you are responsible for assisting and managing the daily operations of...Apply For This Job
Entry Level Positions – Marketing, Advertising, or Sales Mission Valley, CA WE ARE HIRING ALL ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS!!! We are rapidly...Apply For This Job
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for a skilled Sous Chef to join our team at Skyland...Apply For This Job
Bold food delivered with Passion, Enthusiasm and Pride The Server position is all about: Guiding guests through menus, demonstrating thorough...Apply For This Job
Pay Rate: $13.46* BEST Crowd Management, a GardaWorld Company provides a full array of event-staffing and crowd-management services for top...Apply For This Job