DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service Sling TV that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it s in our DNA. We re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Inventory Specialist manages the flow of material and equipment (satellite dishes, our award winning receivers and DVRs and associated hardware) in and out of the warehouse supporting both our internal and external customers.
Primary responsibilities are described in the following categories:
- $15.95 Per Hour
- Document the quantity and type of equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in warehouse and/or on vans as well as all of the materials needed for the different types of installations and service calls.
- Maintain an accurate physical count of van product, warehouse product and saleable products on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis
- Receive returned equipment, new inventory and vendor shipments, stocks the inventory in the warehouse, and prepares shipments for return to the remanufacturing department and records distributed hardware information in the computer tracking system.
- Complete daily inventory transactions for all product used, linking them to the proper accounts.
- Assist supervisor with all inventory replenishment reports and inventory related communications with other departments.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
A successful Inventory Specialist will have the following:
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, and will be compensated for overtime.
- Employees must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, may occasionally be required to lift up to 125 pounds.
- Employees must be able to safely operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, and/or a forklift).
- 50% of this role is computer based, must have intermediate level MS Office experience.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the State you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard.
Compensation: $15.95 Per Hour
- Insurance Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- HSA contributions of up to $520/year by taking the tobacco free pledge, health assessment, and enrolling in online Rx and Virtual Visits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-match vested funds of $.50 per dollar up to $2,500/year plus generous profit sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan – Option to acquire DISH stock at 15% discounted rates
- Deep discounts with Smart Home Services products such as soundbars, routers, and smart cameras/doorbells
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to 75% of eligible expenses up to $2,000 per year at an accredited college or university after 90 days of employment plus discounts with several universities we ve partnered with
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential