*Position:* Senior Manager, Global HR Solutions Center Enablement
*Job Description:* Are you a versatile, results-oriented leader committed to meeting business objectives and solving complex problems? Do you enjoy utilizing robust continuous improvement and project management methodologies backed by data-driven decision making? Are you looking to lead and work on strategic global projects? Do have a passion for helping others learn the tools and techniques of process improvement and project management? If so, this role is for you! We are hiring for a brand new role within our HR Solutions Center; it is an exciting opportunity to lead a team with a global focus, implement new technology, and focus on service excellence for our employees.
*What You ll Be Doing*
* Manage, lead, and develop a global team in charge of continuous improvement and project management for global HR Solutions Centers.
* Advise and train team members on process improvement and project management tools and techniques.
* Build a team culture of accountability and excellence.
* Support team members navigating a matrixed work environment.
* Ensure the needs of multiple stakeholders, often with competing needs and priorities, are addressed appropriately.
* Lead, and support team in leading, Continuous Process Improvement projects that support the global human resources strategy and global process harmonization.
* Partner closely with HR Technology to identify and implement technology enhancements that improve HR Solutions Center efficiency and improve the employee experience.
* Regularly review processes for improvement and standardization, identify opportunities, and provide recommendations focusing on global standardization related to HR Solutions processes, initiatives, and inquiries.
* Survey and analyze external best practices when developing process improvement recommendations.
* Measure performance against process requirements. Align improvement to performance shortfalls. Provide consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
* Leverage various types of ROI analyses and assist team with ROI reviews and project impact analyses.
* Lead project calls, assign work, and manage project to timeline and outcomes. Communicate team progress. Create dashboards for reporting status to key stakeholders.
* Lead stakeholder management sessions and keep various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
* Create project related process documents.
*What Are We Looking For?*
* Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm.
* Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
* Acts with a sense of ownership and works independently with minimal guidance.
* Monitors and measures results of team members and is dedicated to developing talent.
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
* Often leads the work of project teams.
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 – 12 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
* Lean Six Sigma certified preferred.
* PMP certified preferred.
* HR experience preferred.
* Familiarity with HR Technology such as Workday and ServiceNow preferred.
*What s In It For You? *
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
* Bike Racks
* And more!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$138,600.00 – $169,400.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Human Resources *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
Tagged as: Mult, needs, Of, the
Are you ready to get hired in the next 4 weeks? Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging tech...Apply For This Job
*GENERAL SUMMARY* The *Shift Manager* – He/she has the primary responsibility for managing shifts; conveying the Cane s culture to...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-time Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join...Apply For This Job
Join *Hired* and find your dream job as a Full Stack Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for...Apply For This Job
Join *Hired* and find your dream job as a* Backend Software Engineer *at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates...Apply For This Job