Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At St. David’s North Austin Medical Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Seasonal Med Surg Cardiopulmonary Registered Nurse and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
St. David’s North Austin Medical Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Seasonal Med Surg Cardiopulmonary Registered Nurse opening and continue to learn!
As a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
* You will formulate a plan of care, revise the plan based on the patient s response to treatment and regularly evaluate plan for effectiveness
* You will consult and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to develop, evaluate and revise the plan of care to meet the patient s needs and goals
* You will administer medications and complete treatments according to hospital policy
* You will delegate work appropriately to non-licensed staff in accordance with standards of practice
* You will provide pre- and post-operative patient care
* You will provide education materials to patients and families on care and treatments
* You will facilitate discharge plans in collaboration with the care team
* 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Experience in an acute care setting preferred
* Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
License and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David s Healthcare policy
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred
St.David s North Austin Medical Center is a multi-specialty hospital in Texas withmore than 360 beds. The facility is home to St. David s Children s Hospital, St. David s Women sCenter of Texas featuring a Level III NICU, a Kidney Transplant Center, and the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery. Additional servicesoffered at this medical center include 24-hour emergency care, heart and vascular care, neurology andneurosurgery, rehabilitation services, and inpatient and outpatient surgery.
St. David s North Austin Medical Center is part of St. David s HealthCare, which is oneof the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St.David s HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and twolocal non-profits St. David s Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Good people beget good people.”
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Seasonal Med Surg Cardiopulmonary Registered Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu, unit
Tagged as: Ambulatory, Asn, Intensive Care, Intensive Care Unit, Nurse, Nurse Rn, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Tcu, unit
Overview Advancing Healthcare Together The Future of Healthcare is in East TexasWhy UT Health – East Texas?Our People. Our people...Apply For This Job
Description Introduction Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-time Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse Manager of Pediatric ICU where...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Registered Nurse / RN (Acute Care Float Pool)Medical Surgical / PCU / TelemetrySchedule: Full...Apply For This Job
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking to hire an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) that is licensed in this respective state...Apply For This Job