The Medical Surgical Oncology RN will be responsible for managing the patient care of assigned group of patients in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Medical Surgical Oncology Unit. As part of the Northside Cancer Institute we are committed to providing high quality and compassionate care while maintaining high standards that has allowed Northside to be recognized as a member of the National Cancer Institutes Community Cancer Center Program( NCCCP). The Oncology Department strives to maintain patient centered care that depends upon a strong focus on teamwork and an interdisciplinary approach.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
3. Certified in American Heart Association s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS). a. Other REQUIRED cardiopulmonary resuscitation certifications (ACLS, NRP, PALS, etc.) are unit specific. Please refer to the specific clinical unit.
4. Please refer to the specific clinical unit for additional education, competencies and/or certification required as a condition of employment.
5. Other REQUIRED RN attributes are unit specific. Please refer to the specific clinical unit.
1. BSN degree preferred
2. National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred
3. Other preferred RN attributes are unit specific. Please refer to the specific clinical unit.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 7p-7:30a
Weekend Requirements: Yes
On-Call Requirements: No
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, intensive, psychatric, psychiatric, surgery
Tagged as: Ambulatory, Asn, Bsn, Cardiothoracic, Ccu, Coronary, intensive, Psychatric, Psychiatric, Surgery
Travel PCU Registered Nurse (RN) in Muncie, IN Earn $2700/week gross pay for this PCU position while living in Muncie,...Apply For This Job
Summary:Renders patient care in the cardiac cath lab holding area utilizing cardiovascular and nursing education and experience in accordance with...Apply For This Job
Travel Acute Med Surg Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) Crisis Rates Day and night shift contract RN openings Med Surg/Oncology RN...Apply For This Job
*JOB SUMMARY*The Pharmacy Technician 1, under the supervision and direction of a Pharmacist, provides pharmacy services, manages inventory, and delivers...Apply For This Job
Summary:Registers new patients, schedules appointments, transfer calls to appropriate personnel, and coordinates communication between business units. Work Schedule: Part Time...Apply For This Job