Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities with social, emotional and behavioral challenges as well as other complex needs. Through our wide range of flexible programs, we use a partnership approach with families and Mentors to offer individualized therapeutic services.
Registered Nurse, Traveling
Do you want to make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life? Our team is creative, fun, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support and serve individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder, and/or living with emotional or behavioral disabilities.
* Conduct assessments, implement health care plans, and respond to changes of condition
* Communicate with the physician and external medical centers to ensure consistency of essential medical information
* Provide technical assistance, medical oversight, and training of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
* Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each individual s service plan
* Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
* Travel between multiple locations to provide support and be accessible to staff at all locations
* Graduate of an accredited RN program
* One year of experience working with the population we serve
* Current state RN License
* Current driver’s license, car registration, and auto insurance
* Current CPR/First Aid certification
* Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment.
* Effective communication skills ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families
Why Join Us?
* Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our exceptional team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Associated topics: asn, coronary, intensive care, neonatal, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, surgery, transitional, unit
Tagged as: Asn, Coronary, Intensive Care, Neonatal, Nurse Rn, Psychiatric, recovery, Surgery, Transitional, unit
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY! $250 hiring bonus for all new Personal Care Attendants –...Apply For This Job
Travel Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in Northport, AL Earn $1850/week gross pay for this Med/Surg position while living in Northport,...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The Seasonal RN supports the vision of the Total Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability,...Apply For This Job
Facility: UCHealth Anschutz Medical Campus (Aurora,CO) Department: Neurodiagnostics – Full-time – Flex Schedule $5,000 sign-on bonus for those who qualify...Apply For This Job
Description Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an...Apply For This Job
Travel Tele Registered Nurse (RN) / Fayetteville, NC Earn $2,029 gross weekly (36 hours) when you start your next travel...Apply For This Job