Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Remote Group Sales Manager is responsible for effectively soliciting and becoming familiar with all accounts in his/her market segments. He/she is also responsible for prospecting and closing on assigned accounts/territory to positively impact hotel revenues. Ideal Candiate would be in Denver or Texas Market.
– Operate the Sales Department within established sales expense budget.
– Participate in required M.O.D. and Saturday office coverage as scheduled.
– Initiate and follow up on leads.
– Maintain and participate in an active sales solicitation program.
– Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends within your market.
– Regularly contact existing accounts based on the tracing frequencies of the Account Coverage Program.
– Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the Director of Sales.
– Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours and site inspections.
– Assist in implementing special promotions relating to direct sales segments, i.e. parties, sales blitzes, etc.
– Assist in the preparation of required reports in a timely manner.
– Be familiar with all Highgate Hotel sales policies and selling techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy and Average Daily Rate (ADR).
– Conduct a professional, thorough site inspection of the hotel with clients, exhibiting key features and benefits of the property.
– Use your property’s computerized sales management system to manage the hotel’s business, including (but not limited to) generating reports, entering business, blocking space and building accounts.
– Meet and greet onsite contacts.
– Abide by Prime Selling Time (PST).
– Develop networking opportunities through active participation in community and professional associations, activities and events.
– Review meeting planner evaluations with the Director of Sales to ensure that issues receive follow-up.
– Entertain clients.
– Handle inquiries as part of Inquiry Day Program.
Associated topics: director of sales, manager, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, team lead
Tagged as: Director Of Sales, manager, Manager Of Sales, principal, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Leader, Sales Management, Shift Lead, Team Lead
Hotel: The Jacquard Hotel & Rooftop The purpose of a Line Cook is to prepare and cook food that is...Apply For This Job
Laundry Manager (Please note that potential candidates must be willing to relocate to the Hot Springs, Va. area. Relocation assistance...Apply For This Job
(High Paying) Remote Sales American Income Life (part of Globe Life, a NASDAQ traded company) is looking for Benefit Representatives...Apply For This Job
Pastry Chef (Please note that potential candidates must be willing to relocate to the Hot Springs, Va. area. Relocation assistance...Apply For This Job
Company Overview: Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers...Apply For This Job