* Design, build and deploy infrastructure systems for managing our public cloud environment using containers, microservices, and other next-generation tools and technologies.
* Empower engineering and data science teams to provision, maintain and troubleshoot development, staging and production environments through automated workflows.
* Architect our deployment systems to be more reliable, faster, and make the best use of available infrastructure.
* Proactively identify engineering team’s pain points and research potential open source solutions or design new solutions and guide team in the implementation
* Collaborate with program managers and leadership to drive system requirements and deliver the maximum value to all engineering and science groups.
* Partner with Engineering teams to integrate security controls into continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes (baking security into the infrastructure).
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of expert knowledge in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, GoLang)
* Experience deploying Containers and scheduling frameworks (e.g Kubernetes, ECS)
* Passion to work on newer DevOps technologies and explore the security domain
* Experience with any public cloud-based provider such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
* Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using Puppet/Chef/Ansible and Cloudformation/Terraform
* Experience with distributed data platforms (e.g. DynamoDB/Aurora, Hadoop, PostGIS, ElasticSearch)
* Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies’ dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers’ technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Associated topics: application, c c++, develop, developer, matlab, python, sde, sdet, software developer, software programmer
Tagged as: application, C C++, Develop, developer, Matlab, python, Sde, Sdet, Software Developer, Software Programmer
Join Hired and find your dream job as a *DevOps Engineer* at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just...Apply For This Job
Description: OLAH Healthcare Technology is seeking an Engineer to take over architecture and day to day development of their EAS...Apply For This Job
Overview Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services. By helping customers...Apply For This Job
WESS, A GardaWorld Company is a nationwide provider of crowd management services. Our team of professionals provide guest service, event...Apply For This Job
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and wondered how it got to you so fast? Did you ever...Apply For This Job