Macy s is proudly America s Department Store. There s a reason we ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time to join Macy s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires innovation.
Online sales are booming at Macy s. Our Distribution Center teams are key to our success in the modern retail landscape. They make sure that products arrive at our stores – and each customer s doorstep – on time, in perfect condition. Behind the scenes, a lot goes into getting products to customers. When a shopper makes an online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the merchandise to get it delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible across the country and around the world. It takes a lot of smart people working together to make that happen, and so there are many roles you can play, including (but not limited to): material handlers, equipment drivers, inventory control, packers, quality assurance, safety specialists, asset protection, and many more. Whatever role you play we value you as a colleague. Choose the challenge that s right for you!
Macy s Warehouse colleagues perform all functions related to receiving and distributing of Macy s and Bloomindale s Merchandise to our Stores and Customers. You will work in a fast-paced environment ensuring merchandise is received by our Stores and Customers on time.
* Loads and unloads cartons/merchandise to and from delivery vehicles, conveyor systems, etc.?
* Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis
* Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards?
* Opportunity to be trained/licensed to operate power equipment?
* Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices, and operating procedures?
* Follows all Location Safety and Security Guidelines
*Qualifications and Competencies:*
* No Education or Experience Required
* No experience required
* Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
* Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team
* Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld technology
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
* Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
* May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing ladders, depth perception and color vision
* Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
* Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
*This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under *[SFPC Art. 49]( here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under [LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9]( here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company s obligations under[ PC Ch. 9-3500]( here. Candidates in Colorado: Click here to find [Pay Range]( information and here to [learn about Benefits]( *
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de produccion, crane, dock c, handler, intern, logistics, operator night, palletizer, warehouseman
Tagged as: associate, Ayudante De Produccion, Crane, Dock C, handler, Intern, logistics, Operator Night, Palletizer, Warehouseman
$3,000 Sign-On-Bonus!Position Summary: A Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a tractor trailer or straight truck intrastate and/or interstate on...Apply For This Job
What You Will Do All Lowe s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe,...Apply For This Job
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM! Great Opportunity…Great Benefits…Great Company! For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way...Apply For This Job
A Merchandise Handler is responsible for handling full cases of product, including consistent lifting of cartons and merchandise onto and...Apply For This Job
Earn up to $600 in extra cash bonuses and get a chance to win $10,000 with Bluecrew s Essential Rewards...Apply For This Job
Hiring immediately! New Increased Wages! Earn up to $17/hr! Lineage Logistics is seeking Assemblers to join our team in our...Apply For This Job