trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Psychiatric/Mental Health Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Psychiatric / Mental Health Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing nursing care for patients of all ages with mental illness or mental distress. The Psychiatric RN will assess patients, write a care plan, monitor progress, and work alongside a team of mental health professionals and medical staff that includes social workers, psychiatrists, therapists, and physicians.
1+ year of recent Psychiatric/Mental Health RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
– 13-week contracts
– Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
– Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation’s leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff’s travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
– Great selection of jobs – All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
– Great pay – Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
– Weekly pay through direct deposit
– Guaranteed hours
– Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
– 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
– 401k with employer match
– Assistance with travel and planning
– Licensure reimbursement
– Exclusive employee discount program
– Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
– 1+ years recent specialty experience
– Must have active RN license
– Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) ###-#### or email …@trustaff.com
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, infusion, intensive, neonatal, nurse
Tagged as: Ambulatory, Asn, Bsn, Cardiothoracic, Ccu, Coronary, DE, IL, Infusion, intensive, MI, Neonatal, Nurse, NY, OH, TX
Respiratory Therapist Per Diem, OPT Float Pool For COVID Response @ IBMC Job Code: 5046 This position may be under...Apply For This Job
Join the Integrated Care Management with INTEGRIS and earn excellent full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, retirement savings plan...Apply For This Job
RN Supv Nursing Job Code: 1363 Position Summary: Supervises and directs the daily activities on the nursing unit. Oversees the...Apply For This Job
Overview Shift are 7a-3:30p or 10a- 6:30p including every other weekend. Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of a...Apply For This Job
Overview Heart. Soul. Expertise. That’s what defines an Emory nurse. No matter where you are in your nursing career, when...Apply For This Job