* This position will develop, execute and manage IT projects within the defined scope.
* Works with business and IT management to establish project goals, objectives and deliverables.
* Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
* Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
* Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
* Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
* Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team and Department manager.
* Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
* Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
* At the department level or provides assistance to Program or Project managers on phases of a larger project.
* Make decisions that impact project level activities. Influence project level budget.
*Education and Experience: *
* Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline.
* At least 3 yrs. experience in project management, business systems analysis, or software development.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Tagged as: Chief Program Officer, Cpo, Manage, management, manager, Monitor, Product Manager, Project Manager, Relationship Manager, Task
TITLE: Fiber Network Field Tech LOCATION: Santa Maria, CA HEADCOUNT: 2 UNION: CWA 9575/4 INTERNAL POSTING: 6/11/21 to 6/18/21 This...Apply For This Job
Are you goal-oriented with the ability to influence others? Do you need to make at least $50,000 annually with the...Apply For This Job
*Primary Location: *6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, San Diego, CA, US*Division: *Cox Communications*Job Level: *Individual Contributor*Travel: *Yes, 15 % of the...Apply For This Job
Supervisor – #707 – Evenings/Overnight If you are a current employee, click here to apply *wages go into effect May...Apply For This Job
Join *Hired* and find your dream job as a* Backend Software Engineer *at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates...Apply For This Job