*Full Job Description*
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving has established a brand new territory serving Orem, Provo, and South Utah County!
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and performance based bonuses. *Earn From $14.00 an hour + Tips*
Whether you re looking for a summer job or something longer-term, come see why College HUNKS was featured on MTV s Jobs that Don t Suck.
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. Come and see what all the buzz is about and join our winning team.
As a Mover and Junk Hauler Wingman, you will be part of a larger team that is led by a Captain. *Requirement: Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and go up and down stairs and ramps.*
We are looking to fill this position ASAP before we open our doors for business later this month. If you are a team player and want to work for a team oriented, fun, and enthusiastic company, this is the position you ve been looking for! We strive to train, mentor, and grow all who walk through these halls. Training will begin ASAP in preparation for our grand opening.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC s Shark Tank, Undercover Boss, HGTV s House Hunters, AMC s The Pitch, Bravo s The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC s Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
* Be respectful to your team mates and your clients That s the HUNKS way!
* Wow our clients with your performance and professionalism.
* Presentation is key: Shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist (or shorts), and continuing with your friendly smile throughout the day.
* Give 100% of yourself everyday, striving to be better every single day.
* Assist the move captain or junk hauling captain as needed.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Prepare the truck before a job such as checking tires, checking windshield wipers, headlight inspections, sweeping, truck condition etc.
* Be able to help make logistical decisions in conjunction with your supervisor (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
* Collaborate with your team to wrap, box, protect and move clients furniture into the move truck, into the clients residence, or in storage.
* Collaborate with your team to conduct junk haul jobs by collectively loading unwanted items into the junk truck utilizing processes.
* Travel to difference client homes within our territory to conduct junk hauls or move jobs.
* Occasionally conduct long haul move jobs within the state.
* Travel to nearby donation centers, recycling centers, and landfills for junk collection final destination.
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
College HUNKS – The Woodlands / Tomball is looking to hire people who are innovators, respectful, and hard workers.
*No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to ensure your success.*
* Feel great about your efforts by giving back to the community with every job completed (two meals are supplied to Feeding Children Everywhere with every move or junk haul)
* Be a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
* Flexible schedule
* Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
* On the job training
* Team events
* Did we mention a fun, enthusiastic, team environment?!
* Personal and profesional growth. We take this part very serious. Our goal is for everyone that walks our halls to leave a better person than they came.
*Very competitive pay starting at $14.00 an hour plus tips.*
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00per hour
* Profit Sharing
* Employee discount
* Paid training
* Referral program
* Weekend availability
* Year-round work
We recommend the required PPE as per the CDC, including frequent hand washing, respect of personal space, optional hand shakes.
Associated topics: entry level, great training, inexperienced, instructor, junior, paid training, recent grad, student truck driver, truck driver intern, truck driver school
Tagged as: Entry Level, Great Training, Inexperienced, instructor, junior, Paid Training, Recent Grad, Student Truck Driver, Truck Driver Intern, Truck Driver School
Apply for both Part-Time or Full-Time roles now! The non-medical caregiver industry is growing at an alarming rate and good,...Apply For This Job
Get started in your new career as a caregiver today!Expect to perform a variety of care related duties for clients...Apply For This Job
Bluecrew is looking for Package Handlers to work for a logistics company ! Come work in a fast paced, dynamic...Apply For This Job
Geared for the Driven At Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), it all starts with people. We demonstrate that belief every...Apply For This Job
Do you have what it takes to join #TeamCowan? Cowan Systems is hiring Road Truck Drivers for our Dedicated business...Apply For This Job
Located at McCarran International Airport GROW WITH US! Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson...Apply For This Job