*$15-$18 plus tips and commissions*
As a Mover for College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job.
You will have the chance to educate clients about our exceptional services and the benefit of using us over the competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you get to be exposed to different types of professional work like Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment operations, project management, conflict resolution, and communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young people with little experience can work to build a resume like College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving!
* Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day especially your clients.
* Look, act and become a friendly college hunk starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
* Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
* SAFELY operate at all times.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
* Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
* Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
* Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
* Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we’re looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping others, you’ve come to the right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds with a team.
* Reliable transportation to and from work.
* Valid/Active Driver’s License.
* Eligible to work in the United States.
* Drug and alcohol-free on the job
* Must be able to pass a federal background check.
* Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
* Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
* Flexibility with scheduling.
* Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture. We actually care about our employees.
* On the job training
* Team outings
*Compensation: $15-$18 + tips and commissions*
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
Associated topics: fleet, fleet management, handler, management, manager, manager trainee, operations manager, supervisor, svce, technician
Tagged as: Fleet, Fleet Management, handler, management, manager, Manager Trainee, Operations Manager, supervisor, Svce, technician
Solo Owner Operator Pay Now Start at $1.20 per Mile! – New 2022 Pay Increase! John Christner Trucking loves Owner...Apply For This Job
Driver (Fleet Driver/Transporter) $13.50/hr Up to $500 Retention Bonus Immediately hiring! No experience necessary! We re now seeking responsible people,...Apply For This Job
Why Choose Us? Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and...Apply For This Job
We re Hiring multiple positions in a fast growing industry! Transdev is at the forefront of autonomous driving, which is...Apply For This Job
Company: US1152 Buckhead Meat of Denver, Inc. Zip Code:80229 Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent Minimum Years of Experience:0-1...Apply For This Job
Looking for a reliable paycheck this Summer? We re looking for capable and hard-working individuals to be Warehouse Associates for...Apply For This Job