As a Mover for College Hunks Hauling Junk and College Hunks Moving, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job.
You will have the chance to educate clients about our exceptional services and the benefit of using us over the competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
To live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you get to be exposed to different types of professional work like Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment operations, project management, conflict resolution, and communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place young people with little experience can work to build a resume like College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving!
* Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day especially your clients.
* Look, act and become a friendly College Hunk starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and continuing with your positive attitude (smiles and eye contact).
* Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
* SAFELY operate at all times.
* Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
* Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
* Be able to make logistical decisions of how to best run the move that has been assigned you that allows for an efficient, damage free move.
* Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
* Participate in training new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
* Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
* Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
Who we’re looking to hire: If you love customer service and helping others, you’ve come to the right place. No experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
* Must be able to lift 75 pounds with a team.
* Reliable transportation to and from work.
* Valid/Active Driver’s License for Drivers/not essential for other Movers.
* Eligible to work in the United States.
* Drug and alcohol-free.
* Must be able to pass a federal background check.
* Giving back to the community by donating two meals to Feeding Children Everywhere for every job we complete.
* Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work ethic.
* Flexibility with scheduling.
* Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
* On the job training
* Team outings
Compensation: $14-$20 + tips
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, fleet management, management, manager, operations manager, service manager, supervisor, svce, union
Tagged as: Dispatcher, Fleet, Fleet Management, management, manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager, supervisor, Svce, Union
Hiring Dry Van Company Drivers Benefits: Target W9 $156,000 Annually (Before Bonuses) $5,000 Sign-On Bonus $1,000 Referral Bonus (No Limit...Apply For This Job
Hiring Regional Reefer Company Drivers Benefits: $90,000 (Before Bonuses) Effective Rate Per Mile $1.16 (Including All Activity Pay) $5,000 Sign-On...Apply For This Job
Company: US0344 IFG Jacksonville, Division of Sysco International Food Group, Inc. Zip Code:32209 Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent...Apply For This Job
A&A Express Offers Company Drivers: Make Up to $75,000+ Annually! $5k Sign-On Bonus $1,000 Referral Bonus Safety & Production Bonuses...Apply For This Job
Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Wanted No Touch Freight Immediately Hiring Class-A CDL Truck Drivers for our Regional Lanes! Mesilla Valley...Apply For This Job
Hiring Dry Van Owner OperatorsNo Touch Freight – New Pay Benefits: $1.30 ALL Miles (effective 10/3/21) Fuel Surcharge for ALL...Apply For This Job