The People Tech organization seeks a Principal Product Management Tech to lead the product strategy for Amazon’s time and attendance solutions. Time and Attendance (TAA) serves Amazon employees across more than a dozen business lines in 24 countries. We are an entrepreneurial team tackling complex problems that Amazon has not yet solved at scale and creating improved ways for employees to record time and reduce pay defects. In developing a suite of solutions (including self-service hardware and software solutions) that can be configured flexibly and quickly to support Amazon’s high-growth populations, TAA has a balance of start-up vision and operational excellence, technical complexity and clear product definition, and global scope across almost every Amazon business line.
The Principal Product Management Tech will be responsible for defining the product vision and tech design for our Amazon time and attendance solution, creating, refining, and driving the product roadmap in collaboration with cross-functional teams worldwide. The Principal PMT will also partner closely with UX design, research, engineering and TPM team to define the requirements and deliver the right solutions.
* 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
* Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Experience with end to end product delivery
* Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
* Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
* Experience working with and influencing stakeholders
* Demonstrated skills in capturing business requirements, launching projects, and conducting customer research.
* Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
* Experience working directly with Engineers on product enhancements.
* Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
* Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules, and employing effective risk management to large programs
* Must demonstrate fluency in English language both written and verbal.
* Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
* Bachelor’s degree in a technical and business management related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Tagged as: Chief Program Officer, Cpo, Manage, management, manager, Monitor, Product Manager, Project Manager, Relationship Manager, Task
Product OwnerAny office location or remoteThe Product Owner III represents the voice of the customer and is accountable for ensuring...Apply For This Job
Position SummaryThe IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth’s most...Apply For This Job
WHS SpecialistOverview:Amazon Fulfillment is seeking a full-time WHS Specialist (WHSS) to serve as a designated representative for their assigned fulfillment...Apply For This Job
PROJECT MANAGERProject ManagerABM Technical Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for our mechanical branch. The Project Manager is responsible for...Apply For This Job
What you will do Inspectors are responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance on Electrical, Sprinkler or...Apply For This Job