Supplemental Health Care is hiring PICU RNs to work at a partnering hospital in Illinois. We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for excellence to every nurse we support.
PICU RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with a possibility of extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– Provide critical care for pediatric patients
– Provide care for pediatric patients recovering from complex surgery or treatments and may be on medication drips, ventilator, central lines, arterial lines, CVP, or foleys
– Monitor patient vitals and telemetry strips and intervene as necessary
Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working healthcare professionals, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every PICU RN we work with.
Apply online today to learn more about these PICU RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we’ve got you covered.
– 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you’re never alone.
– Free CEUs: We know that continuing education is critical to your success and have partnered with nationally recognized e-learning providers to offer courses specifically designed to meet your needs.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse rn, psychatric, surgery, surgical, unit
Tagged as: Asn, Cardiothoracic, Care Unit, Hospice, IL, Intensive Care Unit, Nurse Rn, Psychatric, Surgery, surgical, TX, unit
Respiratory Therapist Per Diem, OPT Float Pool For COVID Response @ IBMC Job Code: 5046 This position may be under...Apply For This Job
Join the Integrated Care Management with INTEGRIS and earn excellent full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, retirement savings plan...Apply For This Job
RN Supv Nursing Job Code: 1363 Position Summary: Supervises and directs the daily activities on the nursing unit. Oversees the...Apply For This Job
Overview Shift are 7a-3:30p or 10a- 6:30p including every other weekend. Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of a...Apply For This Job
Overview Heart. Soul. Expertise. That’s what defines an Emory nurse. No matter where you are in your nursing career, when...Apply For This Job