Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve *your life s best work.*
*What You ll Do (aka Description):*
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Medical Assistant at Optum, you will learn from health care experts as you work side by side to provide care for patients in a clinic setting. You will build meaningful relationships with patients, their family members, health care providers and office staff while providing high quality direct patient care. We ll offer you more than talent, resources and can-do culture. We ll offer you a chance to improve the lives of others while helping improve the lives of millions.
*What Work Will Look Like:*
* Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
* Location: Santa Ana, CA
* Specialty(ies): Primary Care
* Non – Exempt
* You have a High school diploma, GED or equivalent
* You re a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
* You re Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross) certified.
* You have up to one year of experience as a Medical Assistant.
* You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
* *COVID-19 Work Location Requirement: *You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
* Employees are required to screen for symptoms using a UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
*It’d be even better if (#Preferred):*
* You re a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
* You have a Phlebotomy certificate.
* You’ve worked as a Medical Assistant for more than a year.
* You’ve had 1+ years’ experience in a specialty field.
*Careers with Optum.* Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do *your life’s best work.*
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Associated topics: care, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice physician
Tagged as: care, Family Medicine, Family Medicine Physician, Family Practice Physician, General Practice, Nocturnist, Physician, Physician Md, Physician Md Do, Practice Physician
Category: Non-CJCSLocation: CaliforniaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: SecretTelecommute: Yes May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this positionShift:...Apply For This Job
Category: Business ManagementLocation: Sunnyvale, CaliforniaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: NoneTelecommute: No Teleworking not available for this positionShift:...Apply For This Job
Category: EngineeringLocation: Chandler, ArizonaUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesClearance Type: NoneTelecommute: No Teleworking not available for this positionShift: 1st...Apply For This Job
Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced LPN / LVN that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies,...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities About Summerlin Hospital: Summerlin Hospital is a 485-bed hospital featuring emergency services; a busy maternity department with an average...Apply For This Job
RN Staff Job Code: 1327 Position Summary: The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient...Apply For This Job