More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality . We are currently seeking Full time Massage Therapists to join our team. Our Massage Therapists manage the delivery of massage therapy and bodywork services, perform a variety of massage techniques on guests, and work to create a nurturing experience. Therapists will be responsible for learning treatments specific to Miraval and all pertinent product lines.
– Assess guest’s contraindications that may interfere with the ability to receive a service and modify treatments based on guest’s individual needs and/or preferences.
– Maintain exceptional knowledge of all services, products and ingredient and maintain the ability to be able to explain benefits, and recommend additional services and products.
– Maintain cleanliness of equipment and stations used, as well as, restock of linens and products between and at the end of each working shift.
– Adhere to all Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) standards and procedures for operation and cleanliness of a massage/spa facility.
– Must possess the ability to perform consecutive services in a pre-determined period of time.
– Work assigned schedule; begin and end all treatments on time; ensure work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
– Attend all scheduled meetings and professional trainings, as requested.
– Assists spa management in any and all tasks requested.
Miraval Austin’s Life in Balance Spa is honored to receive not only one, but two distinguished awards in 2020 – North America’s Best Resort Spa and Texas’ Best Resort Spa. We are seeking candidates who are driven and committed to helping us achieve continued success. Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Miraval Austin demonstrates a relentless commitment to a creating a safe working environment for all colleagues and guests with comprehensive protocols and training. Current procedures in our spa include:
– Guests are temperature checked in advance of all spa services.
– All Colleagues required to complete a wellness screening and temperature check upon arrival for their shift.
– All colleagues required to wear masks at all times, in addition to other PPE (gloves, smocks, faceshields, etc.) as required by their position.
Associated topics: acupressure, aromatheraphy, licensed, licensed massage, masajista, massage, massage therapist, masseuse, medical, therapy
Tagged as: Acupressure, Aromatheraphy, licensed, Licensed Massage, Masajista, Massage, Massage Therapist, Masseuse, medical, Therapy
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a...Apply For This Job
Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and...Apply For This Job
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of...Apply For This Job
Entry-level and experienced warehouse workers are needed in the Reno Area. Set your own schedule and only work the shifts...Apply For This Job
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in...Apply For This Job