– We offer full time and part time 1 st , 2 nd , and 3 rd shifts, as well as contingent / PRN opportunities
– Flexibility is required. This position may work weekends and holidays
– We require a negative COVID-19 test, which we will help you obtain
We incentivize performance and attendance through quarterly bonuses!
How Wallick supports you :
– Paid training
– Pay on Demand – access your money daily, as you earn it
– Paid time off & Holiday Pay
– Free meal s , 1 per shift
– Full time associates receive h ealth, Dental and Vision insurance the first day of the pay period following 2 weeks of date of hire
– Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
– 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
– Tuition reimbursement
– Employee Referral Bonus
– Company provided uniforms
About your role as a Nurse
– You provide exceptional nursing care to our residents .
– You are flexible, compassionate, and dependable.
– You have effective written and verbal communication skills that you will utilize to communicate with residents, staff, management, and families.
-Must be knowledgeable of nursing/medical practices and procedures, regulations, and guidelines.
-Will perform other related duties as assigned.
Success Criteria :
Valid Ohio Nursing License.
-Great customer service skills.
-Previous nursing experience in an Assisted Living Facility a plus.
-Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from internal and external sources.
-Ability to apply basic math skills.
-Ability to make complex decisions requiring a high degree of judgment.
Joining Wallick Communities Assisted Living and Memory Care communities as a Nurse is your opportunity to make an impact in the daily lives of our senior residents. At Wallick, we take our mission of care, character, and collaboration seriously through providing exceptional, mission driven care .
Our communities in Sylvania are beautiful spaces, w ith cozy apartments, brightly lit halls, and a cheery lobby . Our communities are a great place for our residents to live and age in place , and a great place for you to work.
Come be a part of the team where we are making a difference in residents’ lives – w e will help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs in a comfortable and safe space.
Associated topics: lead, licensed, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational nurse, lpn, lvn, nurse ii, practical, practical nurse, vocational
Tagged as: lead, licensed, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, lpn, Lvn, MI, Nurse Ii, OH, practical, Practical Nurse, Vocational
The future of nursing is now! If you’re a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) you can now easily add part time...Apply For This Job
Travel ER (RN) Experience your next adventure while taking home over $1.6K in Lamar, CO Job Details 12 hour shifts...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities About Summerlin Hospital: Summerlin Hospital is a 485-bed hospital featuring emergency services; a busy maternity department with an average...Apply For This Job
OVERVIEW $1,000 Sign-On Bonus! Starting Pay $14-15/hr – Dependent On experience, willing to negotiate starting rates for good candidate! The...Apply For This Job
Travel Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) needed in Raleigh, North Carolina. GHR Travel nursing is currently working to staff a Telemetry...Apply For This Job