2808 GERMANTOWN ST, DAYTON, Ohio, 45417-4134, United States of America *Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse * *Recent Graduates Welcome – Training Provided!!!!* We are teammates.
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN or LVN:
* Schedule will consist of 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week with hours typically from 5:00 am – 4:00 pm range.
* A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
* Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
* Current CPR certification required
* IV certification required if required by state regulations
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
* BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
* Minimum of one year’s experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
* Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
*Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.*
Go to [ to learn more or apply.
*What We ll Provide:*
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
* *Comprehensive benefits:* Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
* *Support for you and your family:* Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace , backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
* *Professional development programs: *DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
*Salary/ Wage Range*
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at [
Associated topics: lead, licensed, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, med surg, nurse i, nurse lpn, nurses, pediatrics, vocational
Tagged as: lead, licensed, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational, Med Surg, Nurse I, Nurse Lpn, nurses, Pediatrics, Vocational
Description Summary: Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations...Apply For This Job
DescriptionRegistered Nurse Float Pool – AdventHealth East Orlando Location Address: 7727 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL 32822 Top Reasons to...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Bonus up to $10k – Patient Centered Culture Award Winning Staff Full-Time, Various Shifts Saint John Hospital is looking...Apply For This Job
Travel Cardiac Step Down Registered Nurse (RN) needed in Mason City, Iowa. GHR Travel nursing is currently working to staff...Apply For This Job
Travel Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) in Northport, AL Earn $1850/week gross pay for this Med/Surg position while living in Northport,...Apply For This Job