Crewmember must live in, or relocate to this Market.
Restaurants will always be the center of our business. As we strive to achieve Raising Cane s Vision, we leverage multiple partnerships to expand our global footprint while maintaining a local presence & identity through great teamwork! In addition, to Vendors, Franchise and RSO Partners, Restaurant Support Business Unit Team Partners & Crewmembers are critical to our success!
At Raising Cane s, we support our Restaurants with both Business Unit & RSO support. Our commitment & dedication to Restaurant support is a competitive advantage! Business Unit Support Crewmembers are aligned to a specific Business Unit defined as either a Region, Market or Area. The Business Unit Teams are comprised of Support Crewmembers who are functional experts in various disciplines. The various Support Departments or Functions are led by best-in-class experts. The RSO Support Department / Functional leader is responsible for the hiring, training, personnel management, development & functional routines for the Business Unit Crewmembers.
The Business Unit Leader will lead & direct the Business Unit Team. With alignment from Department / Function leaders, the Business Unit Leaders will determine & direct the day to day priorities of Business Unit Crewmembers. The Business Unit Leader will set priorities & goals for the Business Unit Team that are aligned to Company objectives & plans so there is a singular message and clarity in priorities for the entire Business Unit Team. The Business Unit Crewmembers will leverage their functional expertise to develop strategies, tactics and plans that help the Business Unit achieve its goals.
Restaurant Marketing is the implementation of the Raising Cane s brand and Marketing Strategy. At Cane s, Restaurant Marketing is executed through localized Caniac (Grass-Roots or Neighborhood) Marketing, Media & Public Relations, Sponsorships (paid partnerships with for profit organizations) and Active Community Involvement initiatives (paid & non-pad partnerships with non-profit organizations).
The *Area Leader of Marketing (ALM)* will lead the development and execution of Restaurant & DMA level marketing plans that are aligned to brand standards and designed to achieve Business Unit goals. In addition to consistently driving Customer traffic, goals will include establishing a strong brand with clear market positioning to increase brand loyalty. The ALM will be responsible to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies, tactics & programs and provide feedback, collaborate with the RSO (Restaurant Support Office) Marketing function to influence the evolution of programs, systems & processes.
*Primary Responsibility Support Restaurants*
* Collaborates with Business Unit leaders to evaluate the marketing readiness of each Restaurant to establish support approach and expectations frequency and execution of touch points varies with Operator tenure and individual Restaurant performance
* Train the Restaurant Marketing System to New Operators and provide ongoing training of new marketing initiatives and existing programs
* Responsible for enforcing Raising Cane s brand standards and Restaurant Marketing philosophies
*Secondary Responsibility- Support Business Unit(s)*
* The ALM is responsible for developing and executing business unit marketing plans that include specific marketing objectives (Sales, Customers, ROI & Brand Loyalty goals)
* Uses aligned to ROI methodologies to measure effectiveness of marketing plans and recommend adjustments as needed
*Tertiary Responsibility Support Function*
* Participate in ongoing training of new and existing marketing programs and philosophies
* Identify support needs for the Restaurants to inform RSO projects, priorities and resources
*Required Core Competencies*
* Team oriented, collaborative & culturally aligned (Work Hard & Have Fun!)
* Restaurant Support focused!
* Sales driven & Profit smart
* Exercises good judgment & decision making
* Internally motivated & trustworthy
* Problem solver, analytical, detailed & process oriented
* Self-starter, organized and able to manage multiple priorities (project management)
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
* Ability to establish goals and convert plans into action
* Data-driven and Results oriented
* Bachelor s Degree Required (Marketing & Communications degree preferred) or relative experience in a field marketing role
* 3-5 years of Marketing experience required
* Field Marketing experience in a multi-unit restaurant /retail environment ( trade area based marketing planning & execution)
* Knowledge and experience working with media and sponsorships including establishing new & maintaining relationships, negotiating contracts, implementing assets and assessing impact
* General knowledge of core marketing concepts and competencies
* Operational mindset with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong brand and financial acumen
* Expert time management and project organizational skills
*Business Unit Requirements*
* Acts as a role model, consistently represents & lives Cane s Values
* Adherence to Company How We Do Business requirements
* Required to live within assigned Region, Area or Market (Home Base or Regional Office Base as assigned)
* Ability to Travel 50-70%; within designated area
*Connect With Us!*
Not ready to apply? [Connect with us]( for general consideration.
Tagged as: Implementatio, the
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large...Apply For This Job
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Team Lead is primarily responsible for driving business growth by managing...Apply For This Job
Chief of PoliceCity of Ronan, MT is seeking applicants for Chief of Police. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, possess...Apply For This Job
Role Overview Chili’s Managers are wired for hospitality! We’re in the people business. So, we know how to make someone...Apply For This Job
AWS Lambda, at the heart of the Serverless movement, is a fast growing service that is becoming the default compute...Apply For This Job
The Crewmember At Raising Cane s, What We Do is serve the Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun!...Apply For This Job