Enrollment Product Forecast Analyst, Senior or Lead, DOE
Oregon, Idaho, Washington or Utah
Primary Job Purpose
The Enrollment/Product Forecast Analyst Lead is responsible for analyzing and reporting business intelligence information for Regence, specifically centered on corporate enrollment results and product performance. Incumbents are highly customer-focused, providing service to internal and external partners. They must be capable of constantly engaging in analytic activities to track trends over time, enabling senior leadership to make sound short and long term strategic decisions.
General Functions and Outcomes
* Acts as a business partner with Sales, Underwriting, Actuary, Finance, Member Services and Marketing by providing corporate enrollment results monthly.
* Represents Enrollment & Forecasting, as well as the Product Department, in cross-functional activities that impact department operations.
* Responds to and fulfills, where appropriate, ad-hoc data requests.
* Develops on-going product enrollment and/or enrollment sensitivity modeling and gauges impact to Regence products and/or lines of business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
* Provides follow-up functional and analytical support to departmental and single users of enrollment results to promote better understanding of the data.
* Prepares enrollment trends by segment and/or product for strategy development, using quantifiable data, which may include sales data retrievals from within the organization.
* Prepares ongoing analyses to support Regence’s quarterly forecast planning sessions for each affiliate plan to generate short-term enrollment projections in preparation for corporate quarterly financial and/or operational reviews. This may also include assisting with the development of long-term projections utilized in the corporate scenario planning process.
* Analyzes Regence’s product enrollment life cycle for determining potential impacts from pricing, promotion, product and competitive environment changes might have on Regence’s performance.
* Prepares and presents analytic reports and business recommendations to internal customers.
* Collects and analyzes data to evaluate current forecast and/or products goals, researching and evaluating current economic conditions that may affect the organization’s ability to acquire and retain members in the marketplace based on the product portfolio.
* Provides the opportunity to improve customer satisfaction and positively impact business results through the following activities: Continual process improvement to ensure streamlined, systematic approach to reporting and forecasting while utilizing standard tools; Coordination and analysis of product enrollment life cycle and enrollment forecasting; Interaction with Sales and Operations departments to maintain current and accurate forecasts; Accountable for developing accurate short-term forecast, as well as timely delivery of forecast files to users; Preparation of filings for the BCBSA, DOI, and other external customers as needed, including RFP requests.
* Provides staff support to Director of Enrollment & Forecasting in many enrollment and product enrollment analysis activities.
* Mentor and support members of Product Development, as well as other departments, in utilizing and interpreting data to create valid, useful information using the most current tools and processes.
* Act as a resource to all levels of Product Development staff regarding enrollment, forecasting and/or performance of all product offerings.
* Leads Enrollment & Forecasting team in reporting process improvement specific to reporting automation.
* Leads enrollment data validation and investigation, and act as primary contact for en
To view the full job description,
Associated topics: analyse, analyze, business analytic, examiner, financial analytic, government, guidance, investment banking, law, refine
Tagged as: Analyse, Analyze, Business Analytic, examiner, Financial Analytic, government, Guidance, Investment Banking, Law, Refine
Respiratory Therapist Per Diem, OPT Float Pool For COVID Response @ IBMC Job Code: 5046 This position may be under...Apply For This Job
Join the Integrated Care Management with INTEGRIS and earn excellent full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, retirement savings plan...Apply For This Job
RN Supv Nursing Job Code: 1363 Position Summary: Supervises and directs the daily activities on the nursing unit. Oversees the...Apply For This Job
Overview Shift are 7a-3:30p or 10a- 6:30p including every other weekend. Description JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of a...Apply For This Job
Overview Heart. Soul. Expertise. That’s what defines an Emory nurse. No matter where you are in your nursing career, when...Apply For This Job