Completions Mechanical Design – Eng Contractor 4
FAA Regulated?: No
The ideal candidate will possess the below unique skills:
– Experience with designing aircraft interior furnishings (furniture, panels, seats, etc.) and systems (water/waste, oxygen, electrical routing, etc.) using CATIA V5 in accordance with FAA certification requirements (Part 25 and 135) and company design standards.
– Ability to analyze designs for DFMA principles.
– Ability to communicate and document design changes using standard processes.
– Ability to estimate scope of design to ensure accurate planning of assignments.
– Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering degree strongly preferred.
– Aircraft design experience preferred.
– Act as technical mentor to junior design engineers.
Tagged as: PBFaa, Regula