– Sunrise Team Member
– Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities – Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service – Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile – Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident’s day
– Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
– Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
– Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
– Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
– Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
– Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Associated topics: advanced, advanced practice registered nurse, certified nursing assistant, clinical nurse, family, family nurse practioner, fnp, nurse specialist, prac, splst
Tagged as: advanced, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, Clinical Nurse, family, Family Nurse Practioner, Fnp, Nurse Specialist, Prac, Splst
Full-Time I-Flex RN Tiered Float Pool position $36-$40/hour based on skill competency. Primary to Southwest Medical Center but may be...Apply For This Job
Travel Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) Start your next travel opportunity with this great Registered Nurse (RN) position in Wilmington, NC....Apply For This Job
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Completes admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients including behaviors; accurately and within time-frame set in policy and...Apply For This Job
Description* 15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation Bonus available* Registered Nurse Medical PCU – AdventHealth East Orlando Location Address: 7727...Apply For This Job
Education: Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing Experience: Preferred: At least two years RN experience in ICU...Apply For This Job
We re hiring a skilled Registered Nurse that s experienced at caring for patients who are recovering from Cardiac Surgery,...Apply For This Job