Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Residence Inn San Jose South
6111 San Ignacio Ave
San Jose , CA 95119
The Chief Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the engineering division. In the absence of the Director, the assistant will assume the administrative, financial and operating aspects of the hotel as they relate to engineering.
– Ensure the hotel is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
– Supervise and train all Engineering staff in Customer Service, Empowerment, Standard Operating Procedures and Loss Prevention.
– Create and post all Engineering staffs schedules.
– Create and adhere to annual budget for department.
– Assist in developing financial forecasts and actively participate in monthly profit/loss review meetings.
– Create and implement preventative maintenance program for all hotel equipment.
– Ensure all emergency and life safety equipment and systems are inspected, tested and certified per Highgate Hotel standards.
– Actively participate in energy conservation programs.
– Review all guest and meeting planner comment cards to ensure problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
– Ensure compliancewith the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
– Assist with the administration of all vendor contracts controlled by the engineering department.
– Ensure that room maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and courteous manner.
– Follow up on all alarms immediately to determine the exact location and cause.Determine emergency status and report findings to Front Desk.Take immediate action as necessary.
– Assist as necessary with special projects and renovations.
– Support and participate in all Highgate Hotel programs.
– Participate in Highgate Hotel Safety Committee.
Tagged as: BHighgate, Hotel
Job Description Security Manager – Nightlife and Special EventsThe Post Oak at Uptown Houston The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown...Apply For This Job
Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and...Apply For This Job
What s the Job? Ready to move your career forward? As a Technician at Penske, you ll do exactly that....Apply For This Job
The DoubleTree Suites, located in Phoenix, AZ, is looking for an experienced Hotel General Manager to lead their property! The...Apply For This Job
We are looking for motivated Stylists who want to grow their clientele and career, to join our team. With a...Apply For This Job