– Sunrise Team Member
– Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities – Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service – Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile – Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident’s day
– Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
– Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
– Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
– Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
– Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
– Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Associated topics: bilingual, board, certified nursing, english, family, family nurse practioner, fnp, np, prac, practitioner
Tagged as: bilingual, Board, Certified Nursing, English, family, Family Nurse Practioner, Fnp, Np, Prac, practitioner
Travel Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) Start your next travel opportunity with this great Registered Nurse (RN) position in Jupiter, FL....Apply For This Job
*Position:* Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health Unit – Adult, Geriatrics, Adolescent and PedsCareRev is the future of work in healthcare....Apply For This Job
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Implements and...Apply For This Job
Description Summary: A Registered Professional Dialysis Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment,...Apply For This Job
Travel ICU Registered Nurse (RN) in Lexington, KY! Earn $2,200+ week gross pay for this ICU position while visiting Lexington,...Apply For This Job
Travel Med/Tele (RN) Experience Scottsville, KY and enjoy your new adventure while bringing home over $2K a week ! Job...Apply For This Job