*Position:* BI/Reporting Engineer II
*Job Description:* *Overview of Position*
The primary role of the BI/Reporting Engineer position is to provide reporting and dashboarding solutions in and around Oracle E-Business suite. The candidate is expected to play an active role in development and maintenance of reporting solutions.
*What You ll Be Doing*
* Collaborate with business users and functional teams to capture and define business requirements. Recommend procedures and policies to support these requirements.
* Seek innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions.
* Monitor scope through an effective change management system.
* Follow enterprise standards and guidelines during all phases of development lifecycle
* Produce technical design documentation. Participate in planning sessions with the project team to analyze business requirements.
* Participate in code and design reviews
* Provide support for all phases of testing such as integration testing, and user acceptance testing
* Contribute to the database design through collaboration with BI analysts, Data Analysts and Data Modelers.
* Administer all facets of the reporting implementation including, report delivery and performance tuning.
* Support existing reporting solution.
* Troubleshoot performance issues and evaluate existing logic for tuning possibilities.
* Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner reporting progress.
* Expected to be proactive in identifying and escalating issues that will have an adverse impact on the project
* Interact with IT management and other teams at a highly professional and technical level
* Demonstrate accurate and complete understanding of project scope.
*What Are We Looking For?*
* At least 5 years of Hands-on experience in Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse environment.
* At least 3 years experience with any two of following BI Tools: OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Power BI, QlikSense
* In-Depth working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is required.
* Require experience with E-Business suite implementation life cycles and strong understanding on reporting methodologies and frameworks.
* Must be well conversant with any two of following business flows: Oracle Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Finance (AR, AP, GL)
* Working knowledge in Unix/Linux.
* Experience in interacting with multiple internal departments and offshore teams
* Excellent communication / presentation skills
* Oracle E-Business suite R12 experience is a plus.
* Power BI and OBIEE implementation experience would be highly valued
* Experience in the Distribution industry or supply chain industry is a plus
* Experience in calling REST APIs.
* Experience in programming languages like Python
*Experience / Education*
* At least 5 years of experience in relevant field
* 4 years degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant field.
*What s In It For You? *
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* Bike Racks
* And more!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$94,500.00 – $115,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Information Technology *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
Tagged as: business, Cost Efficient, Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Methods Engineer, project, sap, supply, Supply Chain
*Description:*Job Title: Software Project ManagerThermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-time Henrico Doctors’ Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community...Apply For This Job
JOIN OUR NURSE VIRTUAL CHATS EACH THURSDAY FROM 2PM – 3PM Summary:This position is responsible for the direct and indirect...Apply For This Job
Join *Hired* and find your dream job as a* Backend Software Engineer *at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates...Apply For This Job
*Description:*We are a small and highly motivated team that studies and analyzes user engagement with our customer-facing applications. We are...Apply For This Job